Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My typical weekday

SNOOZE— It’s what my typical weekday starts with. Sometimes it takes me two hits of the button before I finally get myself out of bed. Ever since I moved to the dorm, I learned how to pick up after myself. This is why fixing my bed right after waking up has been a habit already. Sometimes my roomie and I take turns in who gets to use the bathroom first. When we have the same schedule for the day and we have spare time, we prepare a simple breakfast for the two us. Breakfast in the dorm usually means pancit canton, cereals or oatmeal. On days wherein we have different schedules and I finish dressing up early, I take a power nap before I walk to school. I really appreciate living in a dorm because I can wake up an hour before school and still be early for my first class. I take the footbridge to and from school; sometimes I walk alone while sometimes I have my dorm mates with me. It used to be really tiring since I was used to being driven to school but it just took a little getting used to. When I get back to the dorm, my roommate and I usually share stories about the day. Afterwards, we’d work on what has to be done for the next day. When we finish early, we stroll around Katipunan. When we have spare time and money, we sometimes go to malls for a little retail therapy. For dinner, we prefer eating in our dorm. We bring home cooked meals that will last us a week. We just pop it in the microwave and it almost tastes like we were home. The plus side of this is getting to save our daily allowance! After dinner, we wash the dishes and get ready for bed. There are days when we try to sleep early but we just end up talking until midnight. Typical days may be tiring, but it’s what makes it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment