Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mikka meets Moira :D

I decided that this would be my blog title because I can't think of any name but THIS! HA-HA-HA! rah rah ah ah ah roma roma ma gaga oolala ye ahhhh :)) Okay, that was just an introduction, I'm singing Lady Gaga's song bad romance.

I thought that Mikka meets Moira would be a good title for my blog, I'll explain why. During my highschool I am known as Mikka, but when Marge found out that my first name is Moira, she started calling me that name. I think that my name Moira showed another side of me. At first I didn't like to be called Moira, because I think that my name doesn't fit my age. The changes made me realize that I need to be mature now that I'm in college. :D


I <3 Beeff :))

1 comment:

  1. least required entries:10
    your entries:4

    your grade: 5

    print as proof.

    sir.

    ReplyDelete